Hi, welcome to Heropedia! I'm a member of FANDOM's Community Support team. Thank you for your edit to Natalie Breez!
Please leave me a message if I can help with anything.
Enjoy your time at Heropedia!
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize and maintain the wiki.
- Check out Wiki Features to see which features you can enable (or disable) on your wiki, including chat and many more. If you have adopted an older community with talk pages you can also enable message walls and article comments here. If you are interested in the new discussions feature, you can request it through Special:Contact.
- Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
- Customize the mobile home page and convert infoboxes to the new portable infobox format for your mobile device visitors.
- Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Insights including popular pages, uncategorized pages, and wanted pages for ideas on ways to improve your community.
- Stop by Community Central to stay informed through our staff blog, ask questions on our community forum, or chat with fellow contributors.
- Lastly, visit our help pages to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including tips for managing your community, how to attract contributors, and how to add other admins.
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar -- it has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions, and good luck with your new (old) wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 03:20, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
- Thanks for making me an admin here, Merrystar! I look forward to improving this wiki with my new admin privileges. Wikikinetic (talk) 22:58, June 20, 2018 (UTC)
Legends of Chima Wiki Block
Hi Wikikinetic, I see that on the Discord Server you posted Screenshots of our conversation and argument from a few months ago. I read your screenshots and I'm sorry for my word choice which you took as Blackmail, threats, and bribery. On the Chima Wiki, I did not intend to edit farm I just made normal edits because I'm a fan of Legends of Chima and want to help out the community. I know longer have access to the Discord account I used to communicate with you on so I would like to move on from those issues. Also, I contacted you on your message wall because there were small changes that I wasn't sure if you wanted so I asked you about them and I'll admit I didn't understand redirects and on the wikis, I edit admins usually delete pages like those. I was not trying to annoy you as you thought. Could you reduce the block, I would like to move on from these issues.The Eternal Equalizer 22:42, August 31, 2020 (UTC)
- No, as it's clear that you in fact mean what I took you to be saying on Discord. Most prominently, you threatened that if I opposed you, there would be "issues", and lo and behold, upon me noticeably opposing you, you have immediately caused me issues by recruiting everyone in your power to defend you and harass me. Given your apparent lack of repentance, I refuse to reduce your block. Wikikinetic (talk) 20:02, September 1, 2020 (UTC)